How to Get Free Cycle Through Shramik Card? — Even today, there are many laborers in the country who are unable to buy a bicycle or motorcycle due to the weak financial condition of their family. Due to which people go to work in auto rickshaws and half of the wages go towards fare. Due to which it becomes difficult to manage the household expenses, hence the government provides Rs. 3000 to all Shramik Card holders to buy a bicycle. If you want to apply for free cycle through Shramik Card, then read this post till the end.
The government has started a scheme to make labor card of all the unorganized laborers of the country so that it can provide employment to all the poor families of the country. Along with this, tools for labor are also distributed free of cost, but now it has been announced that all labor card holders will be given Rs 3000 to buy a bicycle. In which you will have to fill only one form and submit it. So let us not take much time and explain step by step the process of how to get free cycle from Shramik Card.
How to Get Free Cycle Through Shramik Card? 2023
Process to apply for Shramik Card Free Cycle Scheme
- First of all, to apply for the Free Cycle Scheme, you will have to open the government website upbocw.in. If you want to go directly to the website, then use this link.
- After this, the website of the Free Cycle Scheme will open in which all the guidelines related to this scheme will be written, which have to be read carefully.
- After this, download the application form from the website and take its print out.
- After this, all the information asked in the form has to be filled correctly.
- After filling the form, all the necessary documents and forms have to be attached together and submitted to the Labor Department.
- In this way, you can apply for the free cycle scheme and after a few days, Rs 3000 will be transferred to your bank account, after withdrawing which you can buy a cycle.
Eligibility in Free Cycle Scheme
- It is mandatory for the laborer to be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should not have received a bicycle from any government scheme.
- It is mandatory for the worker to be registered at least 6 months in advance.
- Aadhar card should be linked to the bank account.
Documents required to get free cycle from Shramik Card
- Aadhar card
- labor card
- Ration card
- bonafide certificate
- Address proof
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
To apply for Shramik Sahayata Free Cycle Scheme, you have to open the government website upbocw.in by typing it in the search box of Google. After this, all the terms and conditions related to this scheme have to be read carefully, then the link of the application form will appear, on selecting which the form will open, which has to be downloaded and printed. Then after filling all the information asked in the form, you have to go to the Labor Department and submit it. In this way, you can fill the form of Free Cycle Scheme.
- How to Get Loan of Rs 50000 Without Interest Sitting at Home
- How will Jan Dhan account holders get Rs 10000? 2023
- How Much Money Will The Women of The Group Get? 2023
- How to get the Pension List of Your Village? 2023
- How to see the New list of Farmer Loan Waiver of Your Village? 2023
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ,s)
How to apply for free cycle?
Uttar Pradesh government website upbocw.in will have to be opened. After this, there will be a link to the application form, on selecting which the form will open, which has to be downloaded, printed and then filled and submitted to the Labor Department.
What documents are required in the Free Cycle Scheme?
To get a free cycle from Shramik Card, documents like Aadhar Card, Shramik Card, Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook, Passport Size Photo, Mobile Number, Residence Certificate, Income Certificate etc. are required.
How to know whether labor card has been made or not?
By opening the government website eshram.gov.in, you can check from your mobile whether the labor card has been made or not.
How to get free cycle from Shramik Card 2023, its entire process has been explained here in simple words through the article. If you have read this post completely then there will be no problem in getting free cycle from Shramik Card. If you do not understand the article then you can ask by commenting.
Similarly, we will keep giving you information about such new government schemes in this website so that all of you can get benefits. This article is important for all the labor card holders of the country, please share it. If you want to get firsthand information about the new scheme of the government, then you can type https://sarkariportal.online/ in the search box of Google. Thank you.