Madhya Pradesh Government will Provide Free Education And Rs 1500 Every Month – Hello friends, welcome to our English blog. We give you information about new vacancies and schemes every day through this blog. Today we have brought important information for you in this article, in which we are going to tell you about the free education provided by Madhya Pradesh government and Rs 1500 every month. This article is going to be very important for you, so you have to read it completely and share it with your friends.
At the time of Madhya Pradesh elections, the government made an announcement. In which he said that now the education system will be improved. And a new scheme will be started which we are going to talk about today. So let us now get detailed information about the Madhya Pradesh government providing free education and Rs 1500 every month.
Scheme Launched by Government
Priyanka Gandhi has made a big announcement, in which she said that now the scheme of ‘Read and Padhao’ will be started for the students. Under which, to improve the economic condition, students will be given monthly income of Rs 500 to 1500. This will improve education.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:- Priyanka Gandhi has announced to equalize the amount received by cities and villages under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Backlog of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes:- There is a plan to immediately fill the backlog posts of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Electricity Mufti:- He has announced to provide 100 units of electricity free and the bill will be halved till 200 units.
- Old Pension:- There is a plan to re-implement the old pension.
- Gas Cylinder Subsidy:- They have announced to subsidize the price of gas cylinder by Rs 500.
- Free electricity for farmers:- He has announced that farmers will get free electricity up to five horse power.
- Will waive off the loans of farmers:- Priyanka Gandhi has announced the loan waiver scheme for farmers.
- Reservation for Other Backward Classes:- Priyanka Gandhi has announced to increase the reservation for Other Backward Classes to 27 percent.
- Caste based census: He plans to conduct caste based census, especially in those districts where the tribal population is more than 50 percent.
- Financial assistance to women:- Priyanka Gandhi has planned to provide financial assistance of Rs 1500 per month to women.
- Sixth Schedule:- Priyanka Gandhi has announced the Sixth Schedule there, which is important for the tribal communities.
Today, through this article, we have given you detailed information about the Madhya Pradesh government providing free education and Rs 1500 per month. I hope you liked today’s article. If you liked this article then share it with your friends and do tell us your opinion in the comment box.
Follow our blog for this type of new information, thank you.