Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023 Online Apply – ICDS Scheme: Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme is a scheme started for children of 1 to 6 years. Through which the government provided cooked food and dry ration for the nutrition of all pregnant women and children up to 6 years of age. But due to Covid-19, now the government will send the replacement amount to the bank accounts of all the beneficiary families through DBT. So that there is no hindrance in the maintenance of the beneficiaries and they can get the full benefit of Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme (Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023). To avail this benefit, it is necessary that the beneficiary should be connected to Anganwadi.
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of Article||Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023|
|Launch by||by central government|
|Beneficiary||Children aged 0 to 6 years and pregnant women|
|Amount||Rs 1500 every month|
Children aged 1 to 6 years will get Rs 1500 every month.
This scheme is running in the state of Bihar, which was started by the Honorable Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. The benefit of this scheme is available to children up to 6 years of age as well as pregnant women. As we know that since last year there was a lockdown everywhere in the country due to the Corona epidemic. Because of this, neither schools nor Anganwadis were able to open. Due to this, all the beneficiaries were deprived of the benefits under the scheme. ICDS Anganwadi Online
Keeping this in mind, the government started sending money in lieu of dry ration and cooked food to the bank accounts of all the beneficiaries to provide convenience to the beneficiaries. This amount is a total of Rs 1500 which all the beneficiaries will receive through bank accounts. So that they all take care of their eating habits and nutrition and remain healthy. The government also launched an official website for this. So that any new beneficiary can apply through this website while sitting at home. ICDS Anganwadi
They will get benefits of Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
The benefit of Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana will be available to all pregnant women, lactating mothers and children up to 6 years of age. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1500 will be sent to their bank account so that they can use it for their nutrition. Women and children who are associated with Anganwadi will get the benefit of this scheme. Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Apply 2023
These are the required documents
- Aadhar Card – (of any one of the parents)
- Permanent residence certificate.
- bank account details
- registered mobile number
- Birth certificate of the beneficiary child.
- passport size photo
How to Register Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Online
To complete the process of Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme online registration, residents of Bihar state will have to fill the application form as per the procedure given below.
- To fill Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Online Application Form, the applicant has to enter the official website of Social Welfare Department Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
- After entering the website, in the home page, hot cooked food to be given through Anganwadi to the beneficiaries already registered in Anganwadi under Bihar in view of Corona virus infection and payment of equivalent amount in place of THR directly into the bank account. Select the option of Click here for online registration for
- In the next page, the applicant has to click on the option of Click here to fill the form.
- After this, the registration form will be available in the next page. The applicant has to enter all the information given in the registration form. Like district, project, panchayat, Anganwadi center etc.
- After this the applicant has to enter the Aadhaar number of either the husband or wife. And you will have to enter your mobile number, bank account and password etc.
- In the Beneficiary Details option, select the type of beneficiary and fill in the other details given correctly.
- After entering all the information in the form, I declare that by ticking the option. And enter the captcha code and click on the Register option.
- In this way, the process of filling Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme online registration form is completed.
- After this, the applicant will have to complete the further process by entering the user ID and password received to finalize the application form.
- Free Ggas Cylinder Scheme Apply Online
- How Much Money Will The Women of The Group Get? 2023
- How to Get Marksheet From Mobile?
- Download Birth Certificate Online Bihar
- Pan Card Aadhar Card Link 2023
Some Important Links
|Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana||Apply Online|
FAQ’s Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023 Online Apply
What is Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana?
Under this Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, a scheme has been started for children aged 1 to 6 years. In which you will get Rs 1500 every month.
What will be the benefits of Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme?
Through the Aganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, the government will provide cooked food and dry ration for the nutrition of all pregnant women and children between 0 to 6 years.
What is available in Anganwadi for a pregnant woman?
There is a provision to give 3 kg rice and one and a half kg pulses and soybean to every pregnant woman every 25 days. If a maid is arbitrarily giving less ration to the beneficiary at the centre, then she is wrong. Let us tell you that for the purchase of pulses by the government, Anganwadi centers get around Rs 69 and for the purchase of rice, Sevika gets around Rs 26 per kg.