Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Apply Online – In this article you will get information about Bajaj Finance Instant Personal loan. Like other banks and financial institutions, Bajaj Finance also provides personal loans to customers at attractive interest rates. Before taking a personal loan, you should know what is a personal loan?
When you take a loan for any of your personal expenses like marriage, medical emergency, education, travelling, house renovation etc. then it is a personal loan. In this article, we will know in detail what is Bajaj Finance Personal Loan, what is the interest rate, eligibility, documents of this loan and how we can apply for this loan. To get all this information, read the article till the end.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan 2024
Personal loan comes under the category of unsecured loan. To take this loan you do not have to give any security or guarantee. To take Bajaj Finance Loan, your credit history should be very good because personal loan is given to the customer on the basis of his CIBIL Score. If your credit score is very good then you can avail this loan at an attractive personal loan interest rate.
EMI of Bajaj Finserv Personal loan starts from Rs 1104/lakh. If you fulfill all the conditions of this loan then you can take the loan in just 5 minutes. Bajaj Finance Loan interest rate starts from 11% per annum. Under this loan you can get a loan up to Rs 40 lakh. You can apply Bajaj Finance Loan both online and offline.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Ka Full Details
|Name of article
|Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Apply Online
|Loan Provide Company
|₹100000 Lac Up to 25 Lac
|11%–25% Per Annum
|Online / Offline
|Up to 3.93% of loan amount
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate 2023
The interest rate of this Bajaj Personal loan starts from 11% per annum. To avail this loan, your CIBIL score should be very good. If your CIBIL score is good then you can avail this loan with attractive interest rates.
Before applying for a personal loan from any lender, it is important to have proper information about the interest rate of that loan. You should compare the personal loan interest rates of different loans so that you can apply for a cheap personal loan.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Benefits and Features
- Any person can take this loan to meet any of his personal expenses.
- You can get an instant personal loan up to Rs 40 lakh from Bajaj Finance.
- The loan tenure of this loan is up to 96 months.
- Personal loan EMI starts from Rs 1104/lakh.
- If you fulfill all the conditions of Bajaj Personal Loan then your loan will be approved in just 5 minutes.
- The loan amount is transferred to your bank account within 24 hours of approval.
- Reduce EMIs up to 45% with Flexi Personal Loan.
- No hidden charges.
- To take Bajaj Finance Personal Loan, you do not have to give any collateral or security.
- If you are a pre-approved customer then you do not need to submit any separate paperwork, you can get the money in just 20 minutes.
- If you are facing any kind of problem in taking this loan then you can contact Bajaj Finance Personal Loan contact number.
- You can apply Bajaj Finance Personal Loan both online and offline.
Purpose of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
You can avail Bajaj Finance Instant Personal loan to fulfill any of your personal objectives. You can take this loan for the following purposes:
- For marriage: If there is a wedding in your house or your friends’ wedding and you are short of money, then you can avail the benefit of this personal loan in this situation.
- To travel: If you are planning to travel somewhere, then you can meet your expenses by availing a personal loan.
- To renovate the house: You do not need to take a huge loan like home loan to renovate the house. You can fulfill this dream with a personal loan.
- For education: You can take this loan for higher education and for the fees of your children.
- For medical emergency: In case of medical emergency, you can avail Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan to meet your expenses.
- Debt Consolidation: Consolidate different types of loans into a single personal loan and limit your installments.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
Only those people can apply for Bajaj Finance Loan who are eligible for it. The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for the loan;
- You can apply for any of your personal expenses.
- The customer must be a permanent resident of India.
- People working in MNC, Public Private Company can apply.
- Your age should be between 21 to 67 years.
- Your CIBIL score should be 750 or more.
- The monthly income of the applicant should be at least Rs 22,000.
Bajaj Finserv Personal loan Documents Required
To apply for this personal loan, you must have the following documents:
- KYC Documents: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport.
- Passport size photo.
- 3 months bank account statement.
- Salary slip of last two months.
How to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
If you fulfill all the conditions of this loan then you can apply for it both online and offline. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- First of all you have to visit Bajaj Finserv official website. Click Here
- Now you will reach its home page.
- Here you will see the link to apply for personal loan, click on it.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- Where you will be given details of whatever necessary information will be asked from you.
- After this you will have to enter your mobile number here.
- After which OTP will come on the mobile number which you will have to fill in the empty box.
- After which you will have to complete your KYC and also upload the income certificate letter here.
- Select the type of loan here and then click on the Submit button.
- After which a call will come from Bajaj Finance official.
- After this your application form will be verified here.
- If you are eligible to take a loan here then the loan amount will be sent to your bank account.
How to Apply Offline?
- First of all you have to go to your nearest Bajaj Finance branch.
- Contact the bank representative who will provide you information about the entire loan process.
- Your documents will be verified.
- You will have to fill a form with which you will have to attach the documents and submit it there.
- If your loan is approved then the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
How to check Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Status?
If you have applied online for Bajaj Finance Loan. So you can track the status of your application by following the steps given below:
- First of all you have to visit its official website.
- After this click on My Account option.
- After this you will come to the Customer Portal.
- After reaching the portal, log in with the help of user name and password.
- After this click on the option of Track Application.
- After doing this, the status of your loan will be visible to you.
- You can also track the status of your application through Bajaj Finance Loan App.
How to check Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Statement?
Finance companies provide monthly loan account statements to customers. This statement contains the payment due date, loan EMI due, outstanding balance and other details. As a customer, checking your personal loan statement on time helps you in making timely payments and staying updated on repayments etc.
You can check this statement both online and offline. To check Bajaj Finance personal loan statement, follow the steps given below:
- To check online, you will first have to visit the customer portal of Bajaj Finance.
- Enter your customer ID to log in.
- An OTP will come on your mobile number, enter it and log in.
- After logging in, click on the Services option.
- Then click on the option to view details.
- To check statement online, click on the option of e-statement.
- Your complete details will appear in front of you which you can also download.
Check From Mobile App:
- First download the app from Google Play Store.
- Log in with the help of your customer ID, mobile number or email ID and password.
- You can check your statement by logging in and going to the personal loan section.
By visiting the branch: You can check the statement by visiting your nearest Bajaj Finance branch.
Personal Loan Fees and Charges
|Name of Fee
|3.93% of loan amount
|At the rate of 2% to 4% per month
|600 to 1200 rupees per bounce
|Part Pre-payment Fee
|2%+tax applicable on part payment paid
|according to state
|Mandate Rejection Fee
|up to Rs 450
Personal Loan Foreclosure Charges:
|4% on the principal outstanding amount on the date of such full pre-payment, plus applicable taxes
|Flexi Term and Hybrid Loan
|4% on total withdrawable amount + applicable taxes
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Before applying for Bajaj Personal Loan, you should calculate the EMI of your loan to know how much you will have to pay at the time of repayment of the loan. You can calculate the EMI of your loan with the help of Personal loan EMI Calculator by visiting the official website of Bajaj Finserv.
The EMI of a personal loan depends on the loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure. Higher the interest rate of your loan, higher will be your EMI.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- Toll Free Number – 1800-103-3535/ 869-801-0101
- Compliance Contact Number – 020-7407393
In this article you have got complete information about Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Hindi. Any person can avail this loan to meet any kind of expenses. If you are facing any kind of problem in applying for loan, then you can get information by calling Bajaj Finance Customer Care Number.
If you have high repayment capacity and your CIBIL score is very high then you can get this loan even without documents (Bajaj Finance Personal loan without documents). If you still want to know how to take loan from Bajaj Finance, then you can write to us in the comments.
FAQ’s Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Apply Online
How much loan can I get from Bajaj Finance?
40 lakh rupees.
What is the Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate?
Starting from 11% per annum.
What is the processing fee for this loan?
Up to 3.93% of the loan amount.