How can a Pregnant Woman Get Rs 6000? – Women from poor families are not able to eat proper food during pregnancy. Due to which one has to face problems at the time of delivery and children are born weak. Therefore, under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, the government provides an assistance amount of Rs 6000 to all pregnant women. So that you can take good care of yourself and your child. If you also want to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, then read this article completely.
Under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, all the pregnant women of the country can apply and get Rs. 6000. But most of the women do not know the process of applying due to which they are not able to avail the benefits of this government scheme. Keeping this in mind, the government has started a website so that all the women of the country can apply sitting at home. So let us not take much time and explain in detail the process of applying online for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana.
How can a Pregnant Woman Get Rs 6000? – Overview
|Name of Department||Ministry of Women & Child Development|
|Name of Article||How can a Pregnant Woman Get Rs 6000?|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 6000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How can a Pregnant Woman Get Rs 6000?
- First of all, to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, you will have to open the government website wcd.nic.in. If you want to go directly to the website then use this link.
- After this the website of Women and Child Development Department will open. In which Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana will be written above which has to be selected.
- After this a new page will open in which there will be the option of Download PMMVY FORMS, on going there the options of FORM 1A, FORM 1B, FORM 1C will open.
- After this, all three forms have to be downloaded and printed. Then all the information asked in the form has to be filled clearly.
- After filling the form, all the necessary documents and forms have to be attached together and submitted to Anganwadi or your nearest health centre.
- You will have to submit all three forms at different times. In this way you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana and get Rs 6000 sitting at home.
Documents Required in PM Matru Vandana Yojana
- Bank Account Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Mother Child Card
To get Rs 6000 for pregnant women, they will have to open the government website wcd.nic.in. After this, Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana will be written above. Which has to be selected, after that go to the option of Download PMMVY FORMS, FORM 1A, FORM 1B, FORM 1C in which all three forms have to be downloaded and extracted. Then after filling all the three forms, you have to submit them to Anganwadi or health center at different times. Thus pregnant women can apply to get Rs 6000.
Some Important Links
- How to See the List of MP Marriage Grant? 2023
- What is Pradhan Mantri E Rickshaw Scheme? 2023
- NREGA Job Card List (New) Released, See Your Name in the List
- Hamraaz – Personal Login, July Month PaySlip / Form-16 Download
- UP URISE Portal Registration 2023, Complete Process to Login and View Syllabus
FAQ,s How can a Pregnant Woman Get Rs 6000?
Where will I get the form of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
You can open the government website wcd.nic.in, download the form and take a print out or you can get the form from Anganwadi or health center.
How much money is available under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
Under this scheme, the Central Government provides an assistance amount of Rs 6000 to the pregnant woman after her delivery. So that the mother and child can fulfill the health related needs of both.
How to apply online for Matru Vandana Yojana?
By opening the government website wcd.nic.in, you can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana sitting at home.
How can a pregnant woman get Rs 6000? Its entire process has been explained here in simple words. I hope you all have understood this information. And there will be no problem in applying for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. If you do not understand the article then you can ask by commenting.
Similarly, we will keep giving you information about new government schemes in this website so that you can get benefits. This information is important for all women, please share it, thank you.
How can a Pregnant Woman Get Rs 6000, How can a Pregnant Woman Get Rs 6000, How can a Pregnant Woman Get Rs 6000,