How to See Copy of Bhulekh UP Khasra / Khatauni online — The Board of Revenue, Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a digital portal for land records i.e. Bhulekh UP. Under the National Land Records Modernization Program, the Government of India has digitized all land records. Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh is made up of two Hindi words Bhu + Lekh where Bhu means land and Lekh means description or account. UP Bhulekh means land account/record keeping.
With the help of Bhulekh UP, any person can get information about his or someone else’s land. With the help of bhulekh up nic in up, people of the state can easily get their khasra number, khatauni map of their land and number and khasra khatauni name wise. In such a situation, today we will provide you information about all the services available on the UP Bhulekh Yojana web page – upbhulekh gov in through this article.
How to See Copy of Bhulekh UP Khasra / Khatauni online
|Name of Portal
|Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh
|Name of Department
|Land Records Maintenance Department
|by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
|all citizens of the state
|Online Land Records
What is the purpose of Bhulekh UP?
Bhulekh In UP (Bhulekh Web) portal has been created in such a way to computerize the land records of Uttar Pradesh. With the help of this, the daily activities of land records are streamlined. With the help of Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh, the citizens of the state can check their account number, Khasra and up bhulekh khatauni etc.
With the help of Bhulekh UP, every Uttar Pradesh citizen can easily check their land record information from their homes. For this, citizens will no longer have to go to the Revenue Office, UP Lekhpal or any other concerned office. With the help of this, the citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh can also see up bhulekh old records.
What are the records available on UP Bhulekh Portal?
UP Land Records Database – Upbhulekh contains details of all registered land holdings as per khasra and account number along with land ownership details, which are as follows-
- Details of Khasra Number and Account Number
- account holder name
- number of account holders
- land size
- History of transactions made against the property, including mortgages, third party claims, etc.
Vacant property, etc.
How to see UP Bhulekh Khasra & Khatoni map?
Follow these steps to check Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni UP details on upbhulekh portal-
- First of all visit the UP Bhulekh Portal – bhulekh up nic in up.
- Now click on the home page Bhulekh Khatauni / Khatauni (rights record) copy view.
- Now submit the captcha which appears on the screen.
- Now you will be asked to select the district, tehsil and village to check the land records.
- Now you can further your search by entering Khasra/Gata Number or Account Number or Name of the Owner (Khatedar).
- To check the details of this account number, select the number and click on the option ‘View Quote’ (View Account Details).
- In this way you can see Bhulekh Khasra / Tehsil Bhulekh Khatauni Nakal Uttar Pradesh on upbhulekh portal.
Important notice – According to the official portal, the work of real time Khatauni is going on in all the villages which are not visible on the village portal (column 13 to 19), so the Khatauni of the village whose Khatauni is not visible will be given real time Khatauni. Can be seen in options.
Apart from this, the details of the village whose Khatauni has been converted into Real Time Khatauni can be seen on the Real Time Khatauni Dashboard.
How to check UP Land Record?
To check UP Land Record on UP Bhulekh portal, you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all open the upbhulekh.gov.in web portal.
- Now select the name of district, tehsil and village.
- Now click on the option to search by account holder’s name.
- Type the name of the landowner.
- After this see how much land is in the name of that person.
In this way you can see land record online on UP Bhulekh portal.
What is Khatauni?
Khatauni shows the ownership of the farmer’s land. And it is a legal document, and it can also be used as evidence of land. Khatauni contains all the details of the farmer’s land. 12 columns are given in Khatauni.
Khatauni has to be updated every 6 years. But now with the help of Uttar Pradesh Government, National Informatics Center Revenue Council is engaged in preparing such software. With this, Khatauni will be updated automatically in real time. This will greatly benefit the farmers.
What is UP Bhulekh Helpline Number?
If you have any kind of problem related to Bhulekh Up Nic In Up. So you can solve your problem by contacting on the email or number given below.
- Email ID : email@example.com
- Computer Cell Revenue Circle Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Landline Number : +91-522-2217145
- Mobile Number : 91-7080100588
Hope you have liked this information related to Bhulekh UP, UP bhulekh.gov.in given by us. For more information about Bhulekh Khatauni Uttar Pradesh, please visit the official website.
Some important questions related to Bhulekh UP
What is the purpose of Bhulekh UP?
In the year 2016, all the information related to Bhulekh, Khata-Khatauni was also made online by the UP government, the purpose of which is to provide information about land records etc. easily to the general public.
What is the benefit of bhulekh Uttar Pradesh portal?
Now it has become very easy for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh to get information about their land through the Bhulekh portal. For this, they do not have to go around Tehsil or any Lekhpal.
What is the official website of Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh?
The official website of Bhu Abhilekh UP is upbhulekh.gov.in.