How to see Gram Panchayat toilet list? : Today we will tell you an easy way to check the new toilet list of Gram Panchayat through mobile. The government provides Rs 12,000 to every poor family in the country to build a toilet. So that no member of the poor family has to go out for defecation. Due to this, filth will not spread in the village. If you also want to check the new toilet list of Gram Panchayat from mobile, then definitely watch till the end of this article.
Even today, there are many poor families in the country who, due to weak economic condition, are not able to build toilets at home and have to go outside to defecate. Keeping this in mind, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 12000 to all the poor families in rural areas for building toilets. But most of the people do not know the process of checking the name in the toilet list due to which they are not able to get the money. So let us tell you in detail the process of checking the toilet list of Gram Panchayat.
How to see Gram Panchayat toilet list?
- First of all, to check the new toilet list of Gram Panchayat, you will have to open the government website sbm.gov.in. If you want to go directly to the website then use this link
- After going to the link, the website of Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana will open. In which in the reports section, there will be an option of Swachh Bharat mission Target Vs Achievement on the basis of detail Entered which has to be selected.
- After this, a new page will open in which if you go to the option of all state, the list of all the states of the country will open in which you have to search and select your state.
- After selecting the state, going to all district option, the list of all the districts of the state will open in which you have to select your district.
- After selecting the district, going to the option of all blocks, the names of all the blocks in the district will appear in which you have to select your block.
- After selecting the block, select the View report option to see how many toilets have come to which Gram Panchayat. The list will open in which you can check the toilet list by searching your Gram Panchayat.
To check the new toilet list of Gram Panchayat, you will have to open the official website of the government, sbm.gov.in. After this, the option of Swachh Bharat mission Target Vs Achievement on the basis of detail Entered has to be selected. Then you have to select the state, then select the district, after selecting the block and selecting the option of View report, the names and toilet list of all the Gram Panchayats will open. In which you can see the toilet list of your village. How to see Gram Panchayat toilet list
Some Important Links
- Mukhyamantri Chiranjivi Yojana Kya Hai? Jaane Isake Phaayade Aur Uddeshy
- MP e District – Madhya Pradesh Complete information about income, caste, residence
- How to See The New List of Housing Scheme From Aadhaar Number?
- MP online Portal 2023, Login, Register, Limited
- UP Character Certificate Apply Online, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much money do you get for building a toilet?
All poor families in rural areas are provided financial assistance of Rs 12000 for building toilets.
What is the website to check rural toilet list?
You can check the toilet list of Gram Panchayat from mobile by opening the official website of the government, sbm.gov.in.
How to apply online for toilet?
You can open the government website swachhbharaturban.gov.in and apply online while sitting in the toilet.
How to see Gram Panchayat toilet list. Its entire process has been explained here in simple words. I hope you all have understood this information. And there will be no problem in seeing the new toilet list of Gram Panchayat. If you are not able to understand the article then you can ask by commenting and you will get immediate reply.
Similarly, we will keep giving you information about such new schemes in this website so that you can get benefits. If you like this information then do share it so that everyone can check the toilet list of their Gram Panchayat from their mobile. Thank you.