Gram Panchayat Yojana List Download 2024024 – If you are also a resident of Bihar state, then do you know which schemes are running in your Gram Panchayat? If not, then this article of ours is going to prove very beneficial for you. Because in this article we will tell you in detail about the Panchayat Yojana List, for which you will have to read this article carefully.
Complete information about Gram Panchayat Scheme List is given in this article. Apart from this, we will tell you about different public welfare schemes run at the Panchayat level. We will also tell you about the possible process of applying for these schemes so that you can easily apply for these public welfare schemes and get the benefits of this scheme. And at the end of the article, we will provide you a link so that you can easily get detailed information about all these types of schemes and get their benefits.
Gram Panchayat Yojana List – Overview
|Name of Article
|Gram Panchayat Yojana List
|Type of Article
|Who Can Apply?
|All Residents of Panchayats Can Apply
|Mode of Application
|Charges of Application
|Please Read The Article Completely.
Gram Panchayat Yojana List 2024
|National Rural Drinking Water Program (NRDWP)
|Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS)
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Rural (PMAY-G)
|Water Conservation Stories
|Sabki Yojana Sabka Vikas
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay Rural Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY)
|Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)
|Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana (DAY-NRLM)
|National Social Assistance Program (NSAP)
|Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)
|DIKSHA (Training Portal)
|Swachh Bharat Mission-Rural (SBM)
|Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
A look at the Gram Panchayat schemes run by the Bihar government
- Rural house construction
- Drinking water system
- Road, building, bridge, culvert, waterway
- electrification and distribution
- non-conventional energy sources
- public distribution system
- maintenance of public property
- markets and fairs
- Rural Library and Reading Room
- Construction and maintenance of Khatals, Kanji houses and hand cart stands
- Construction and maintenance of slaughterhouses
- Maintenance of public parks, sports grounds etc.
- Arrangement of dustbins in public places
- Construction and control of huts and sheds
- Planning and preparing budget under general work,
- Removing encroachments and providing assistance to the common people during natural disasters like flood, drought etc.
- To preserve the essential statistical data of the village and
- Construction and maintenance of dharamshalas, hostels and other similar institutions etc.
Finally, in this way we have told you in detail about the Panchayat Scheme List run by Bihar Government. So that you can also apply for all these Panchayat schemes and get its benefits.
How to Apply In Panchayat Yojana List?
If you also want to apply for the public welfare schemes run by your Panchayat, then you will have to follow some steps which are as follows –
- To apply for different public welfare schemes under Panchayat Yojana List, first of all you have to go to your village Panchayat office.
- After coming here, you will have to get the application form issued for applying in the scheme for which you want to apply.
- After receiving the application form you have to fill this application form carefully,
- All required documents must be self-attested and attached to the application form and
- Finally, you have to submit the application form along with all the documents to your Panchayat office, get its receipt etc.
By following all the above steps, you will easily be able to apply for the public welfare schemes of your Panchayat and get its benefits.
In this article, we have told all you villagers and rural families in detail not only about the Panchayat Yojana List. Rather, we have told you in detail about the process of applying for Panchayat schemes so that you can apply for the public welfare schemes of your Panchayat office and get the benefits of this scheme.
At the end of the article, we hope that you all would have liked our article very much, for which you will like, share and comment on our article.