How to apply for Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme? – SSPMIS is the Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana related portal of Bihar state, here many schemes are started by the Central Government and State Governments for the benefit of the people. In this regard, the Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme has been issued by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar, under this scheme, financial assistance is given to the elderly people of Bihar by the State Government of Bihar. Elderly people will get financial benefits from Bihar government’s Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana, people of Bihar state can apply for Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension through SSPMIS Bihar portal.
Through SSPMIS Bihar portal, citizens of Bihar state can apply online for Bihar e Labharrthi Vridhajan Pension Yojana sitting at home. You can know Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Status Check sitting at home and check vridha pension bihar details. Through this article, we are going to tell you in detail about the application, eligibility etc. of Bihar Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme.
How to apply for Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme?
|Bihar State Government
|elders of the state
|financial assistance to the elderly
|old age pension
|₹ 400 per month to beneficiaries in the age group of 60 years to 79 years.
₹ 600 per month for those aged 80 years and above.
|Process to View Pension Status
What is the purpose of Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme?
The main objective of Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme is to provide old age pension easily to all the old men and women of the state of Bihar. So that the old person who is financially weak can get support to live in old age, the old man or woman can meet the daily needs of their life on the basis of this pension and depend on any person for their expenses.
Benefit of Bihar Old Age Pension
Under the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana, pension assistance of Rs 400 per month will be given to all the old women and men of the state of Bihar who are above 60 years of age, an amount of Rs 400 per month will be given to the old people between the age of 60 years to 79 years. And the elderly people above 79 years of age will be given Rs 500 per month as pension. As you know that after getting old a person becomes unable to fulfill his needs. Due to which he has to take the support of another person to live his life and people are not able to take care of the old people, keeping all these problems in mind, the Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme has been started.
Ability of Bihar Old Age Pension
- It is mandatory to be a citizen of Bihar state for the application of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana.
- Old women / men of the state can apply for Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana.
- All the old people who are above 60 years of age in the state of Bihar are eligible to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana.
- Individuals below 60 years of age cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- This scheme is made only for the elderly.
- Those old people of the state who were in government job cannot take advantage of Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana.
Required Documents For Bihar Old Age Pension Apply
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook
- IFAC Code
- Passport size color photograph
- Voter card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- identity proof
How to apply Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana online
If you want to apply online for an elderly person under Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana. And he is eligible for this scheme, then you can apply online by following the steps mentioned by us, the online process of this scheme is as follows-
- First of all go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana. Whose link is given at the top of the article.
- After visiting the home page, go to the “GO To” section, and click on the “Register For MPVPY” link.
- On clicking the link, the basic details form for Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana will open in front of you.
- Enter all the information asked in the application form and click on the Validate Aadhaar link as shown in the image below.
- After this, the application form of this scheme will open in front of you, here you will have to give the following details-
- aadhaar number
- Voter ID
- Pin Code
- Bank details, etc.
- After entering all the above details in the application form, you will have to upload all your required documents below.
- There will also be an Aadhaar Consent Form in these documents, which you have to fill and upload.
- You can download it in pdf format by following the link below.
After this, take a preview of your form and submit it final, and after that you must take a print of the application. In this way the old age pension scheme application process will be completed.
How to check Bihar old age pension scheme status
If you have applied online for virdha pension yojna bihar and it has been a long time since you applied. And now you want to get information about your old age pension status Bihar, then by following all the steps given below, you can get information about your old age pension scheme status.
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of social security pension management information system sspmis.bihar.gov.in.
- After opening the home page, you will see “beneficiary status”, in which you have to click on the link “search beneficiary status”.
- After which a new page will open, on the new page you have to enter the requested information like District Name, Search Option, Block, Beneficiary Id, etc., after that fill the captcha code given on the page and click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search, the details of the status related to pension will appear on your screen, which you can see and print.
Some Importan Links
Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY) FAQs
Who can apply under Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana?
Bihar state who are above 60 years of age and are not government employees can apply for Bihar Vridhjan Pension.
How much old age pension do Bihar citizens get?
In the state of Bihar, people above 60 years of age get Rs 400 per month and people above 79 years get Rs 500 per month as old age pension.
Can I apply for Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme sitting at home?
Yes, you can apply online for vridha pension yojana bihar sitting at home.