How to Apply for Ayushman Card? – The Ayushman Bharat scheme was launched on 14 April 2018, the birth anniversary of Bhimrao Ambedkar. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also known as “Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” and under this scheme all the poor citizens of India are treated in Kafri up to 5 lakhs. Like other schemes of Prime Minister Modi, many poor people have got benefits under this scheme so far. Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, all the poor people of India can register themselves.
Talking about when the Ayushman Bharat scheme started, it was implemented all over India on 23 September 2018, on the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. Under this scheme, 1,370 diseases are treated absolutely free of cost. This scheme has been implemented during the tenure of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and through this scheme poor and backward families will be given a health insurance financially to overcome health related problems. Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, insurance of five lakhs is given to every citizen of India, who is eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply for Ayushman Card?
|Name of Scheme
|Ayushman Bharat Scheme
|by PM Narendra Modi
|when was it released
|14 अप्रैल 2018
|Poor People of India
|Providing health insurance of Rs.05 lakh.
What is the Ayushman Bharat scheme objective?
The main objective of Ayushman Bharat and Jan Arogya Yojana is that the poor people of India can get free treatment up to 5 lakhs easily in any hospital in India, so poor people are given insurance of 5 lakhs annually under this scheme. Under the Ayushman card scheme, 1,370 diseases can be treated, under this scheme, the objective has been to provide benefits to at least 10 crore poor families, poor families are unable to get their diseases treated due to financial constraints. Ayushman Bharat Yojana will prove to be very helpful for them and they can easily get their family treated through this card.
Important Documents for Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Following are the important documents for Ayushman Bharat Yojana-
- Aadhar card of the head of the family
- Name of head of the family in BPL list
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Permanent Address Details
- Ration card
- mobile number
- Aadhaar Register Mobile Number, etc.
What is the eligibility of Ayushman Bharat scheme for urban area?
If you are a resident of urban area of India, and you want to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Card Yojana, then you must be a laborer or according to the given list-
- The painter
- private porter
- private security guard
- women/men doing domestic work
- garbage collectors
- Cobblers and hawkers working on the road.
- shop worker
- Rickshaw pullers and people coming below poverty line.
Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Rural Area
People living in rural areas need the following eligibility to take advantage of the Ayushman Bharat Card Scheme, which is as follows.
- raw house
- have a disability in the family
- be the head of the household
- landless person
- scheduled caste people
- scheduled tribe people
- day laborers
- homeless person
- Tribals and legally free bonded laborers can all take advantage of this scheme.
What are the Benefits Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana launched by the central government, the poor people of India get many benefits, the details of which are given below-
- About 10 crore families of India will get benefits under this scheme.
- The beneficiary of this scheme gets an insurance of five lakhs.
- By using Ayushman card, you can get treatment for major diseases.
- Using this card, any other member of the family can also get treated.
- Under this scheme, 1370 diseases can be treated.
- The benefit of this scheme is given free of cost.
- The scheme is administered by the Ministry of Health.
How to apply for Ayushman Card?
If you are a resident of India and live below the poverty line and your name is in the BPL list and you want to apply online for Ayushman Bharat registration or application, then you can apply for Ayushman card online by reading the procedure given below.-
- To take advantage of the Ayushman Bharat scheme, you must first register for Ayushman Bharat.
- To register for Ayushman Card Scheme, first of all go to your nearest Public Service Center (CSC).
- Where photocopies of your original documents will have to be submitted, because the CSC agent will verify the photocopies submitted by you with the original documents after which your registration will complete the process and after that you will be given your Ayushman card scheme registration number.
- After the completion of the registration process, after 10 to 15 days of registration of Ayushman Health Scheme, you will be given a “Golden Card” by the Jan Seva Kendra.
- After which you will be able to take advantage of the Ayushman Card scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana FAQs
When did the Ayushman Yojana start?
Ayushman Bharat scheme was launched on 14 April 2018.
How many diseases are treated under the Ayushman Bharat scheme?
1370 diseases have been listed under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Whose treatment is done free of cost.
How many people will get benefits under Ayushman Bharat scheme?
10 crore Indians will get benefits under the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Up to how much rupees treatment is done for free under the Ayushman Bharat scheme?
Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, treatment up to Rs 5 lakh is done free of cost.
How to Apply for Ayushman Card?, How to Apply for Ayushman Card?, How to Apply for Ayushman Card?, How to Apply for Ayushman Card? 2023, How to Apply for Ayushman Card? 2023, How to Apply for Ayushman Card? 2023, How to Apply for Ayushman Card? 2023