How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme? : This scheme is being run by the Central Government with the help of Bharat Petroleum Gas so that women do not face any problem in cooking. Ujjwala scheme is only for women, its benefit will be available only to women, hence the government has provided free domestic cooking gas to BPL ration card holders. And along with this, gas stove is also given for free. Also, women do not have to cook food by burning wood in the stove, hence the Central Government gives one month’s gas refill for free to every poor family. At least 18 years of age is required to apply for this scheme.
Many poor families have already got the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. The Prime Minister had announced the start of this scheme on May 1, 2016 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh. Since then, cutting of trees is also decreasing in villages and cities, which has significantly improved the environmental pollution in villages and cities. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then read this article till the end. So let us know the process of applying for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme? – OverView
|Name of Department||Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas|
|Name of Article||How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme?|
|Beneficiary||All Indian People|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme?
- First of all, to apply for new gas connection, you have to go to the official website.
- In this way the website of Ujjwala Yojana will open on your screen. In which you have to select the option of click here to apply for new ujjawala 2.0 connection.
- After that you will get options like Indian, HP etc. So you have to choose as per your convenience and select the option of click here to apply.
- After this, the application form will open on your screen in which you have to fill all the asked information carefully.
- After filling the form, check carefully whether any wrong information has been written, after that you have to select the submit button.
- As per your convenience, you can download the application form and submit it at your nearest gas agency.
- In this way you can apply and get your gas connection and thus avail the benefits of Ujjwala Yojana.
To apply for Ujjwala Yojana, you have to go to the government website. After that, you have to select the option of apply for new ujjwala 2.0 connection, then select the option of click here to apply, after this the application form will open in which you have to fill all the required information and select the submit button. In this way you can apply for Ujjwala Yojana.
FAQ’s How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme?
Where can I get the form of Ujjwala Yojana?
You can download the Ujjwala Yojana form by going to the link given above or go to your nearest gas agency.
How to see your name in the list of Ujjwala Yojana?
By opening the government website pmuy.gov.in, you can easily see your name in the list of Ujjwala Yojana.
How long will the Ujjwala scheme last?
The government has not yet made any announcement regarding this.
- How to Check Attendance Online in MNREGA? 2023
- Download Birth Certificate 2023
- How to See Copy of Bhulekh UP Khasra / Khatauni online
- Free Gas Connection Online Apply 2023
- Ladli Behna Awas Yojana First List 2023
All its information has been explained in detail through the above article. If you have read this article carefully till the end, then you can easily apply for this scheme. Hope you guys would have liked this information.
Similarly, in this website, we will keep giving you information about such new government schemes through articles. So that you people can get the benefit of the government scheme. If you like this information then please share it so that all the citizens can get benefit.
How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme, How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme