How to Get Loan of Rs 50000 Without Interest Sitting at Home – The government provides 50000 loan without interest to all the poor citizens of the country to start employment. But most of the people are not aware of this scheme of the government. Due to which we are not able to take loan even if we want to, we are talking about PM Swanidhi Yojana, under this scheme you can take loan from Rs 10000 to Rs 50000. If you also want to apply online to take a loan of Rs 50000 without interest, then read this post till the end.
At some point in the life of every citizen, there comes a time when he has to take a loan from the bank, for which he has to keep visiting the bank for many days. Therefore, the government has started PM Swanidhi Yojana through which a loan of Rs 50,000 is given to the poor citizen without interest. And on taking loan from this scheme, there is no need for many documents and no need to visit the bank. So let us not take much time and tell you step by step how to get a loan of Rs 50000 without interest.
How to Get Loan of Rs 50000 Without Interest Sitting at Home
Documents required to take interest free loan of Rs 50000
- bank account passbook
- Ration card
- Voter ID Card
- passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
How to Apply online for Rs 50000 loan without interest
- First of all, to take loan of Rs 50000 without interest, you have to open the government website pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in. If you want to go directly to the website, then use this link.
- After going to the link, the website of PM Swanidhi Yojana will open in which you will see many options which are as follows.
- Apply loan 10k
- Apply loan 20k
- Apply loan 50k
- If you want to take a loan of Rs 10000 then select the first option, if you want to take a loan of Rs 20000 then choose the second option and if you want to take a loan of Rs 50000 then select the third option.
- After this, a new page will open in which there will be two options, first is other state and second is Assam Meghalaya, so you tick any one option according to your state.
- After this you have to fill Aadhaar number and mobile number, then tick the option of I am not a robot and select the option of verify with OTP.
- After this, OTP will come on your mobile number which has to be filled and verified. Then there will be a link to the application form which has to be selected.
- After that the application form will open in which you have to fill all the information asked and the loan amount and select the submit button.
- After this, the loan Amount will be Transferred to Your Bank Account from which you can Withdraw Money by going to ATM machine or bank.
How to Get Loan of Rs 50000 Without Interest Sitting at Home, How to Get Loan of Rs 50000 Without Interest Sitting at Home, How to Get Loan of Rs 50000 Without Interest Sitting at Home
To take loan of Rs 50000 without interest, you will have to open the government website pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in. After this, you have to choose the option of Apply Loan 50K, then you have to tick an option according to your state, then after filling the Aadhaar number and mobile number and selecting the button of verify with OTP, OTP will come which has to be filled and verified, after this apply. A form will open which has to be filled and submitted. In this way you can apply for a loan without interest.
- What to do if you do not get Accommodation?
- How to get the Pension List of Your Village? 2023
- How will Jan Dhan account holders get Rs 10000? 2023
- How Much Money Will The Women of The Group Get? 2023
- How to see the New list of Farmer Loan Waiver of Your Village? 2023
FAQ’s How to Get Loan of Rs 50000 Without Interest Sitting at Home
Who gives loan without interest?
All the poor families of the country are given interest-free loans by the Central Government so that they can improve their economic condition by starting employment.
How to apply for interest free loan of Rs 50000?
By opening the government website pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in, you can apply online to take a loan of Rs 50000 without interest.
What documents are required to take a loan without interest?
To take loan of Rs 50000 without interest, Aadhaar card, bank account passbook, ration card, passport size photo, mobile number, voter ID card are required.
How to get a loan of Rs 50,000 without interest at home, we have explained in very simple language through this article here. If you have read this post completely then there will be no problem in taking loan of Rs 50000 without interest. If you are facing any problem in applying for loan online then you can ask by commenting.
Similarly, we will keep giving you information about new loan schemes of the government in this website so that all of you can get loan easily. This article is very important for all the poor families of the country, please share it. If you want to get first information about the new and old schemes of the government, then you can type https://sarkariportal.online in the search box of Google.