How to get the Pension List of Your Village? 2023 – The government provides pension every month to all the elderly citizens, widowed women and disabled persons of the country. So that he does not have to depend on his family members and can buy the things he needs on his own. But now only those people will get pension whose name will be in the new list and Aadhaar will be linked to the bank account. If you also want to check the pension list of your village through mobile, then read this post till the end.
As you all know, every pension holder gets his money in his bank account. But many people’s mobile numbers are not linked to their bank accounts. Due to which it is not known whether the pension has come or not due to which one has to go to the bank again and again to get the cheque. Keeping this in mind, the government has launched the website. So that everyone can get the pension list of their village from their mobile sitting at home. So let us not take much time and explain step by step the process of getting the new pension list of Gram Panchayat.
How to get the Pension List of Your Village? 2023
- First of all, to check the pension list of your village, you have to open the government website nsap.nic.in. If you want to go directly to the website, then use this link.
- After visiting the link, the website of Old Age Pension Scheme will open in which you have to select the option of reports.
- After this a new page will open in which you will see the option of state dashboard new in the list of reports section which has to be selected.
- After this, on selecting the state option, the list of all the states of the country will open in which you have to search and select your state, then select the type of pension, then fill the captcha code and submit.
- On selecting the submit button, the list of all the districts of your state will open, in which search and select your district.
- After selecting the district, a list of all the blocks will open on your screen, in which you have to select your block and then select your Gram Panchayat.
- As soon as you select the Gram Panchayat, the names of all the pension holders of your Panchayat will open, which have to be downloaded and printed.
To get the pension list of your village, you have to open the government website nsap.nic.in, after this select the option of reports. Then in the list of reports section, there will be an option of state dashboard which has to be selected. Then you have to select the state and type of pension, then fill the captcha code and submit it, then select your district and then select the block. Then after choosing Gram Panchayat, all the people in your village are getting pension. Everyone’s name will be visible which has to be downloaded and printed.
- How to see Gram Panchayat toilet list
- What to do if you do not get Accommodation?
- How to See The New List of Housing Scheme From Aadhaar Number?
- Mukhyamantri Chiranjivi Yojana Kya Hai? Jaane Isake Phaayade Aur Uddeshy
- MP e District – Madhya Pradesh Complete information about income, caste, residence
FAQ,s How to get the Pension List of Your Village
How to fill the form for old age pension through mobile?
You can apply online for old age pension by opening the government website nsap.nic.in. Or you can get the form by contacting your Gram Panchayat.
What Documents are Required for old Age Pension?
To fill the old age pension form, Aadhar card, bank account passbook, mobile number are required.
How to Check Your Name in Pension List?
Government website nsap.nic.in has to be opened by typing it in Google’s search box. After that, you can check your name in the new list of old age pension by choosing the option of reports.
How to get the pension list of your village? 2023, we have explained all its process in simple words through the article here. If you have read this post completely, then you can easily get the pension list of your village. If you are facing any problem in getting the pension list then you can ask by commenting and your problem will be solved immediately.