How will Jan Dhan account holders get Rs 10000? 2023 : The government has started Jan Dhan Yojana to open free accounts for all citizens of the country. In which the government provides the facility of Rs 10000 overdraft if you have 0 balance in your Jan Dhan account. Still, you can easily withdraw Rs 10000 sitting at home but most of the people are not aware of this scheme of the government. Therefore, we are telling all of you about how Jan Dhan account holders will get Rs 1000. To know, read this post till the end.
Almost every poor person in urban and rural areas has an account in Jan Dhan Yojana. Therefore, during the Corona period, the government had provided Rs 500 every month for 3 months to all women Jan Dhan account holders. But now by changing the rules of Jan Dhan Yojana, it has been announced to give Rs 10000 overdraft to all Jan Dhan account holders. This means that even if there is no money in your account, you can withdraw Rs 10,000. So let us not take much time and tell you step by step how to get Rs 10000 in Jan Dhan account.
How will Jan Dhan account holders get Rs 10000? 2023
- To withdraw Rs 10000 for free from Jan Dhan Yojana, your account should be 6 months old and the age of the account holder should not be more than 65 years.
- Under Jan Dhan Yojana, all citizens of the country above 10 years of age can open their account for free. In this, the government provides an overdraft facility of Rs 10000, it means that even if you do not have money in your account, you can withdraw Rs 10000. Earlier it was Rs 5000, which has now been increased.
- The government now provides accident insurance of Rs 200000 to all Jan Dhan account holders and also gets life cover interest of Rs 30000.
- Apart from this, Jan Dhan account holders get the benefits of many schemes. If you want to know what benefits are available from Jan Dhan Yojana, then you can see it by selecting the link given below.
- Use this link for more information
- How to see Gram Panchayat toilet list
- What to do if you do not get Accommodation?
- How to get the Pension List of Your Village? 2023
- How Much Money Will The Women of The Group Get? 2023
- How to see the New list of Farmer Loan Waiver of Your Village? 2023
How to get Rs 10000 in Jan Dhan account. To know, the government provides Rs 10000 overdraft facility in all Jan Dhan accounts of the country. To withdraw Rs 10000 overdraft from Jan Dhan account, the Jan Dhan account should be at least 6 months old. And the age of the account holder should not be more than 65 years. Apart from this, all Jan Dhan accounts also provide accident insurance cover of Rs 200000 to the account holder. And life cover interest of Rs 30000 is also available. Similarly, Jan Dhan account holder gets the benefits of many government schemes.
FAQ,s How will Jan Dhan account holders get Rs 10000?
How to open Jan Dhan account from mobile?
By opening the government website pmjay.gov.in, you can open your account in Jan Dhan Yojana from mobile.
How to Check Money in Jan Dhan Account?
Government website pmfs.gov.in has to be opened by typing it in Google’s search box. After this, by choosing the option of know your payments, you can check the money in Jan Dhan account from your mobile sitting at home.
How much money is available in Jan Dhan account?
The government earlier provided Rs 5000 overdraft facility to all Jan Dhan account holders in the country, which has now been increased to Rs 10000. Therefore, even if you have 0 balance in your account, you can easily withdraw Rs 10000.
How Jan Dhan account holders will get Rs 10000 by 2023, we have explained all its process here in simple words through the article. If you have read this post completely then you must have known how to get Rs 10000 in Jan Dhan account. If you do not understand the information given then you can ask by commenting.
How will Jan Dhan account holders get Rs 10000? 2023,