How to Link Ration Card with Aadhaar Card – It is necessary to link the ration card with the Aadhaar card. Because it has been made mandatory by the government. The main objective is to link the ration card with the Aadhaar card. More and more people get the benefit of any government scheme and fake people taking ration can be easily caught, after linking the ration card to Aadhaar, you can check its status through the official website. Ration card is an important official identity of the people. Which is operated by the Central Government. Wheat, rice and food items are provided to the ration card holders every month by the central government at a low cost.
You can get wheat and rice and other food products which are given by the government at the lowest price from the government shop. The popularity of UP Ration Card has remained constant for some years, because the UP state government was giving free ration to the poor families. Ration card also helps the poor to connect with the government database through an identity document. Through this article, we will give you complete information about how to link Aadhaar card with ration card. To get ration from ration card, it is necessary to link Aadhar To Ration Card.
- Read Also – Pan Card Aadhar Card Link 2023
How to Link Ration Card with Aadhaar Card? – Overview
|Name of Article
|Ration Card Aadhar Link
|Name of Department
|Food Supply Department
- Family Details
- Aadhaar Card,
- Ration Card Number
- Bank Account Number
- Register Mobile Number
What is the Purpose of Linking Ration Card with Aadhaar?
Recently, in the instructions issued by the Government of India, people have been told that people should add all important documents like their Aadhaar Card to PAN Card, Aadhaar Card to Ration Card, Mobile Number, Bank Account, PAN Card and Voter ID Card, So that it can be easily confirmed whether the general public is getting the benefits of all the government schemes or not.
Ration card is a legal identity certificate that confirms the citizenship of the people, through the ration card people are given facilities to get food, grains and fuel at low cost. The primary goal of digitizing ration cards is to eliminate duplicate and multiple ration card/ identity scams of one person, so that more and more people get the benefits of the government scheme, the ration card holders will not have to face any kind of problem. So that there is no other problem, the Food Department has given people the facility to link their ration card with Aadhaar card online.
- Read Also – Indane Gas Booking Number 2023
What are the benefits of linking ration card with Aadhaar?
This is why the Aadhaar cards are being linked with the ration cards of the people by the government. So that people’s ration cards can be confirmed to be correct and by doing this, more people will get the facilities provided by the government. Following are the facilities available on linking Aadhaar card with ration card-
- Many categories of ration cards are issued by the government for the people living below the poverty line.
- Fake ration card holders who will be benefited after linking ration card with Aadhaar will be weeded out.
- Linking of ration card with Aadhaar card will also reduce the number of fraud cases significantly.
- Action will be taken against multiple duplicate ration card holders of the same family.
- Unscrupulous middlemen will be eliminated by unifying Aadhaar card and ration card.
- After linking Aadhar card will authenticate the fingerprint and determine whether the recipients are valid or not.
How to link Ration Card to Aadhar Link online?
If you want to link Aadhaar card with your ration card through online medium then follow the steps given below, which are as follows
Many state governments have launched their own portal to link ration card with Aadhaar card, and online service is not available for many states, states for which online service is not available, they can download their ration card offline. You can link Aadhaar card with ration card by going to Food Corporation office present in Tehsil.
- First of all go to the official website of Food Supply.
- Where the option of “Transparency Policy” is given in the corner, click on it and click on the link of “State Food Policy”.
- After that the list of states in which online facility will be available will open in front, from where you choose your state.
- After that go to the bottom of the page where “Link Aadhar With Ration Card” will be written, click on it.
- After that select the type of your ration card in the first option and enter your 12 digit ration card number in the second option.
- After which two options will open, in which the first option will be to add Aadhaar card and mobile number and the second option will be to add only mobile number.
- Select the first option.
- After that enter the Aadhaar card number.
- After that click on Continue/Submit button.
- After that enter the OTP you will receive on Aadhaar register number and click on submit request button to link your ration card with your Aadhaar account.
What are the documents required to link Ration Card with Aadhaar Card?
The following documents are required to link the ration card with the Aadhaar card, whose information is given below. If you want to link your ration card with Aadhaar card, then you must have the following documents –
- If you want to link your ration card with aadhaar offline then original ration card and a photocopy of the same for verification.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card of the head of the family.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card of each member of the family.
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family.
- If the bank account of the head of the family is unlinked from the Aadhaar number, then a photocopy of the passbook must be brought.
- Voter card
- Residence Certificate, etc.
If the ration card is linked to the Aadhaar card, then its data will be available with the government, so that the government will prevent people from getting/making duplicate ration cards. By doing this, the government will also have the right to detain persons who have obtained ration cards by wrong means. Those who are ineligible for ration card. Due to which more and more right people will get the benefit of government schemes and other facilities if the ration card is less.
Add Aadhaar to Ration Card offline like this
If you want to link your Aadhaar card with ration card through offline then follow the given steps-
- First of all, go to the ration card office of your nearest public service center or court.
- While going there, take all your documents with you like – Aadhaar card, ration card, bank passbook, photo, and mobile number, and photo copy of all documents.
- Visit the public service center or ration office and submit all the required documents.
- After submitting all the documents, all these documents will be verified by the concerned department staff.
- After all the things are correct, your ration card will be linked with Aadhaar card.
- After a few days of submitting all the documents, you can check the status of Aadhaar to Ration Card link by visiting the place where you have submitted the documents.
State/UT Food Portals
Click the name of State/UT to visit their transparency portal
FAQs How to Link Ration Card with Aadhaar Card?
What are the Important Documents for Link Aadhar To Ration Card?
To link ration card with Aadhaar card, documents like Aadhaar card, ration card, bank passbook, photo, and mobile number, and photo copy of all documents are required.
How Much time is taken by the Authorities to link Offline Ration Card With Aadhaar?
It takes 5-7 days officially to link ration card with aadhaar card.
Who Issues the Ration Card?
Ration card is issued by the Food Supply Department.