How to Open CSC Center ? – The countrymen have benefited immensely from the Digital India program of the Government of India. And now citizens no longer have to visit government offices for many government papers. On the lines of Digital India, Public Service Center (CSC) has now been started to make all government works like certificate service and banking services easily accessible to citizens in rural areas. And for this, applications are being sought from the educated youth of rural areas.
In such a situation, if you are also a resident of rural area and want to open a public service center in your village, then open Common Service Center. And want to give benefits of Digital seva portal to the villagers through digital seva login. So you have to go to the official website of the government – csc.gov.in and register yourself by providing all the necessary information. In such a situation, today through this article we will provide you all the information related to CSC Registration, CSC Login so that you can easily register your Jan Seva Kendra.
How to Open CSC Center?
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|Name of Service
|16 July 2009
|CSC Registration Status
What is Digital Seva Portal?
With the help of Digital Seva Portal, a CSC operator can provide many types of services to the citizens by doing Digital Seva Login. Public Service Centers (CSCs) are portals that provide information about various companies and e-governance to residents of rural and remote areas of the country, and provide a range of e-services to citizens. The full name of CSC facility is Common Service Center or Jan Seva Kendra.
The Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), which functions under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, proposed to open CSC Digital Service Centers to digitize India. CSC Digital Seva Kendras are very helpful for those people living in rural areas who do not have access to internet.
CSC – Functions of Public Service Center
Common Service Center which is called CSC or Public Service Center in common language. It mainly performs three types of functions, which are as follows-
- G2C (Government to Consumer)
- B2C (Business to Consumer)
- B2B (Business to Business)
Now first of all if we talk about G2C (Government to Consumer) works, the following types of works come under it-
- Common Services related to e-District like Pension Services, NIOS Registration and various other services
- PMJAY CSC and CSC Mahonline
- Passport service through CSC
- CSC Edistrict Registration
- CSC Digital Service Providing
- Government and non-government can get some work done.
- PMJAY CSC Registration, etc.
The following types of services come under B2C (Business to Consumer) –
- agricultural services
- e-learning course
- e-commerce sales
- loan services
- Tele Entrepreneur Course
- financial services
- english spoken
- IRCTC, Rail Ticket Booking, Bus Ticket Booking, Hotel Booking
- Banking services, etc.
Now services like marketing research, rural BPO (digitization of data collection) are provided under B2B (Business to Business).
What is the qualification to open CSC?
If any VLE wants to open CSE then he should have some essential qualifications which are as follows-
- The VLE must be at least 18 years of age, and must be a rural youth.
- Applicant must have passed 10th examination from a recognized board
- The applicant should be very good at reading and writing the local dialect. Apart from this, basic knowledge of English language is also necessary.
- The applicant should also have basic knowledge of computer.
- Must have a valid VID (Virtual ID) and PAN card.
What is the infrastructure Required for CSC?
If anyone wants to open VLE CSE, then for that he must have the necessary equipment which are as follows-
- PC with a licensed operating system of Windows XP-SP2 or higher.
- At least 120 GB hard disk drive.
- At least 512 MB RAM in PC.
- CD/DVD drive.
- UPS with 4 hours battery back-up/portable generator set.
- Printers/Color Printers and Scanners.
- Internet connection with at least 128 Kbps speed for browsing and data uploading on the Internet.
- Biometric/IRIS Authentication Scanner
What Are the Benefits of CSC?
There are countless benefits of CSC or Public Service Center in rural areas. Which can be availed through CSC Login. Some of its important benefits are as follows –
- To disseminate information to all remote/rural citizens.
- Providing public services.
- CSC as a Social Agent – Promoting Rural Entrepreneurship.
- E-Governance / PMJAY CSC and e-Services – To provide access to common citizens to market (e-Agriculture) information, banking, insurance, travel, postal, government services.
Common Service Center (CSC)
CSC – Common Service Center It is also called Public Service Center in common language. VLE provides service to the user through CSC. In such a situation, if any rural person wants to open a CSC Center in his rural area. So he/she can open just he/she has to follow the above eligibility criteria. The CSC Registration process is provided below.
How to do CSC Registration Online 2023?
CSC Registration Online 2023 process is as follows-
- First of all go to the official website of CSC register.csc.gov.in, and click on the option of Apply.
- After clicking on Apply, a sub menu will open, here click on New Registration option.
- After clicking on New Registration, two options of CSC VLE and SHG (Self Help Group) will appear on the new page. Choose the one in which you want to apply and submit it by entering the mobile number.
Actually there are three types of CSC center registration which are as follows-
- CSC VLE
- Self Help Groups (CHP)
- After this, now on the new page Telecentre Entrepreneur Course Certificate Number will be asked.
- After that you have to enter the mobile number and fill the captcha code, fill it and submit.
- Now OTP will come on the mobile number, enter it, and now submit the information sought in the further process.
In this way you can complete the csc registration process step by step.
It is worth noting that now the government has made Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate – TEC Certificate mandatory for CSC Registration, the complete process of TEC Registration is as follows.
How to Do TEC Registration?
- For registration of Telecenter Entrepreneur Course (TEC), one has to first go to the official website csc.gov.in and click on the option of “Apply”.
- Now the option of “TEC Certficate” will appear below, click on it, after clicking you will be redirected to cscentrepreneur.in website.
- Here fill this registration form carefully, submit it and pay the application fee.
After doing this course you will get Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) certificate. ,After which you can apply for CSC.
How to Track CSC Registration Status?
Follow the simple steps given below to track CSC Online Application Status-
- First of all go to CSC Portal – Register CSC gov in, there click on “CSC Track Application” at the bottom.
- After clicking, a new page will open, where enter “CSC Application Reference Number” and captcha and click on submit.
- Your CSC Registration Status will appear in front of you.
How to login CSC?
After making new csc registration want to csc log in then follow all the steps given below.
- To login csc first of all, visit the official website @ register.csc.gov.in.
- Now click on CSC Login option, and enter your 12 digit CSC ID.
- After this, select Fingerprint or IRIS in Select Modality.
- Enter the captcha code to do your digital CSC login, and finally, click on submit and proceed.
In this way you can login CSC / Digital Seva Login.
How to reset CSC password?
If you have forgotten your password while CSCLogin, you can reset your CSC Password by adopting the following procedures-
- First of all go to CSC Login page and click on the login option.
- After clicking on login, there will be an option of Forget Password at the bottom, click on it.
- After this a new page will open in front of you where you can create a new password with the help of your username, email and captcha.
What is CSC Helpline?
If you face any problem related to this portal. So you can contact the helpline given below-
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll free number – 1800 121 3468
How to Open CSC Center, How to Open CSC Center, How to Open CSC Center,
Some important Questions Related to CSC
What does CSC mean?
CSC is called Common Service Centres, it is also known as Jan Seva Kendra. Citizens get the benefit of online services through Jan Seva Kendra.
What is the official portal for CSC Login?
The official website for CSC Login is – digitalseva.csc.gov.in.
What is CSC ID?
CSC ID is a 12 digit numeric number, it is very important for CSC login. After CSC Registration, once the application is accepted, you will receive a unique 12 digit CSC ID and password on the registered email ID.
We hope that you would have liked this information related to CSC New Registration and CSC Login, Digital Gramin Seva. If you have any questions related to it then please ask us in the comment box below.