How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan? | Pay Later : If you also use Jio SIM then this news can prove to be very useful for you. Let us tell you that telecom company Reliance Jio has recently started a special service for its subscribers. Whose name is Jio Emergency Data Loan, through this service, the company will provide one GB in the form of loan to the customers whose internet data has exhausted and is not in a position to recharge again.
In such a situation, Jio Reliance users who are troubled by the problem of recharging their data again and again after it gets exhausted, how will they be able to get Jio Data Loan and what will be the validity of Jio Data Loan? We will provide all the information related to this. Will provide you through this article, for which you must read the entire article.
How to take Jio Data Loan
As it is often seen that after the data pack is exhausted, many people do not have enough balance to recharge again. In such a situation, instead of worrying, you can use the option of Jio Data Loan. Under Jio Data Loan, after your current balance is exhausted, you can pay Rs 11 for 1 GB data after recharging your balance through My Jio app or on your number. The validity of the data received in this will be equal to the validity of your base plan.
Under the Emergency Data Loan Service of Jio App, the facility to repay the money after recharging now is provided. Jio’s emergency data loan facility is for prepaid customers, a user can avail this loan maximum 5 times. Each time customers will be given one GB data, which will cost Rs 11 per GB.
What will be the validity of Jio data?
Many people do not have much knowledge about Jio Data Loan, but now you will easily be able to take Jio Data Loan after the pack is over. On this loan, you get the loan validity as per your recharge, i.e. for example, if you take any Jio Data Loan, then when your recharge pack at present ends, the validity of your Jio Data Loan will also end. . If your recharge pack expires after one month, then the validity of your Jio Data Loan is also after one month only.
How to take Jio Data Loan?
Jio users who want to take a data loan, but do not know how they can take this loan, follow the steps given here to know.
- For Jio data loan, first of all open My Jio App in your mobile.
- Now all of you will see the option of three dots above in My Jio App, click on it.
- After this you will see that here you will have to click on the option of Emergency Data Loan.
- Now in the new page, click on the option of Get Emergency Data.
- After this, as you click on Get Emergency Data, the option of 1 GB Data Active Now will appear in your phone, you will have to click on this option.
- After this, 1 GB data will come in your mobile, after getting the data you will be able to use the internet.
- In this way you will be able to easily take Jio Data Loan.
How to Make Jio Data Loan Bill Payment
If you have taken a loan on Jio Data app and want to make bill payment for your Jio Data loan, then you will be able to know the process of bill payment by reading the steps mentioned here.
- For this, first of all open My Jio App in your mobile.
- Now in the menu you will get the option of Emergency Data Voucher, on which you will have to click.
- After this, you will have to click on the Proceed option and select Pay option, in which you can select the payment method as per your choice.
- Now you will see the outstanding amount of the loan taken from Jio, which you can pay through online mode.
- After this, as soon as you make the payment, your Jio data loan will be repaid.
Jio Data Loan Number
At present many people are Jio SIM users, in such a situation Jio company provides many better offers to its customers. Through which you can recharge your Jio number for 84 days, 90 days or one year. However, after the recharge pack is exhausted, you can take emergency data loan with the help of My Jio App. For this, the company has provided the facility of Jio data loan number to the customers. With the help of Jio Data Loan Number 1299, users will be able to easily get data loan.
- Sbi Stree Shakti Loan Yojana Interest Rate
- 7 Best Government Schemes For Girl Child in India
- How to Get Loan of Rs 50000 Without Interest Sitting at Home
FAQ’s How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan?
How Many Hours is One GB Data of Jio Data Loan?
Your data will remain valid for the same number of days as per the validity of the recharge plan you have taken under Jio Data Loan.
Can’t Data Loan be Taken Before Jio Current Recharge ends?
No, you cannot take Jio Data Loan before your current recharge is over.
How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan, How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan, How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan, How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan, How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan, How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan, How to Take 5GB Jio Data Loan