SBI Home Loan Online Apply: It is everyone’s dream to build or buy their own house. But with inflation increasing day by day, being able to build one’s own house seems to be just a dream.
In such a situation, to help people realize their dream of building a house, the country’s largest government bank SBI (State Bank of India) is providing home loan facility to the customers at low interest rates. Through which citizens will be able to easily get a home loan and fulfill their dream of building or buying a house.
In such a situation, if you also want to apply for SBI Home Loan Online to get a home loan. So for this, you will be able to apply for the loan by completing the application process on the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in. Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to eligibility, required documents and online application process to apply for SBI Home Loan Online. For which you must read this article completely.
SBI Home Loan Online Apply
SBI has provided the facility to its customers to avail home loan. Under this loan, citizens can apply for the loan as per their convenience by taking a minimum loan of Rs 50 thousand.
SBI home loan interest rates start from 9.15% per annum. For the payment of which the customer is given time up to 30 years as per the loan.
Talking about SBI Bank Home Loan, this loan bank offers various home loan schemes for government employees, non-employed persons and persons living in hilly/tribal areas. Under this loan, customers are also provided benefits like overdraft facility, step-up loan.
|Name of The Bank
|State Bank of India
|Name of The Article
|SBI Home Loan Online Apply
|All SBI customers
|Up to 90% of Property Cost
|9.15% to 10.15% Per Annum
|up to 30 years
SBI Home Loan Interest Rates
SBI provides various types of loan facilities to the customers, in which SBI offers home loan packages with floating rates. Talking about the present, the lowest floating interest card of the bank is 8.90% per annum, in such a situation the interest rates of home loan schemes of SBI are as follows.
|SBI Home Loan
|Interest Rates % Per Annum
|Regular Home Loan
|9.00% से 950%
|CRE Home Loan
|9.10% से 9.60%
|9.20% से 9.80%
|10.65% से 11.05%
- Also read: Low Credit Score Loan Apps In India
Eligibility for SBI Home Loan
For SBI home loan, the applicant has to fulfill its prescribed eligibility. Loan will be issued to you only after completing it, there is some information about all such eligibility.
- Citizens applying for loan must be Indian residents.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and up to 70 years at the time of loan repayment.
- For this loan, the monthly salary of the primary applicant should be at least Rs 15,000 and the monthly salary of the co-applicant should be up to Rs 10,000.
- For this home loan the credit score of the applicant should be above 750.
SBI Home Loan Repayment Period
Let us tell you that the bank gives 30 years to the customers for the repayment period of the loan taken under SBI home loan. In many home loan schemes, the repayment period is also 10 years, which is fixed on the home loan plan. However, in many circumstances, some relaxation in payment period is also given to special customers.
How to apply for SBI home loan
Application for SBI home loan can be made by visiting SBI branch. If you do not want to go to the bank and apply online, then you can complete the application process online from the official website of SBI sitting at home. For this you can follow the steps mentioned here.
- For loan, applicants should first visit the official website of SBI.
- Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Here on the home page you have to click on Home Loan option.
- As soon as you click on the home loan option, loan related schemes will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to click on whatever home loan scheme you want to apply for.
- As soon as you click on apply, the application form will open on your screen.
- Here in the form you will have to enter all the asked information correctly.
- Now you have to upload the required documents in the form and click on the submit button.
- After which the bank staff will contact you and after document verification, your loan will be approved.
FAQ’s SBI Home Loan Online Apply
How much time does it take to get the loan amount after applying for SBI Home Loan?
After applying for SBI Home Loan, the loan amount is sent to the applicant’s account in 3 to 10 days after the verification of documents and other necessary processes are completed.
What are the interest rates on SBI home loan?
Its interest rates are 9.15% to 10.15% per annum.
What should be the CIBIL score of a person to take a home loan from the bank?
To take a home loan from the bank, a person’s CIBIL score should be up to 750.
SBI Home Loan Online Apply, SBI Home Loan Online Apply, SBI Home Loan Online Apply