What is Sansad Adarsh Gaon Yojana? : Today we have brought for you information about a scheme through which villages are developed and it has been led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The name of this scheme is Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana, it was started on 11 October 2014. The objective of this scheme is to bring improvement in the villages and to focus on small scale industries like animal husbandry and cottage industries. By doing this, along with the improvement in the village, the villagers will also get many facilities which will motivate them to keep the village clean which will keep the environment good. So you should review this scheme for information.
Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana has been designed keeping in mind the principles of Gandhiji so that all the villages can be improved one by one. Under this scheme, all the parliaments of the country together adopt the villages of their surrounding parliamentary constituencies and improvements are brought in that village. This scheme has been started especially for those villages where half of the residents are from Scheduled Tribes because in those areas government schemes are not accessible due to which they are not able to avail the benefits of the schemes. Information related to this is given below, you must see it.
What is Sansad Adarsh Gaon Yojana?
|Name of Department||Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)|
|Name of Scheme||What is Sansad Adarsh Gaon Yojana?|
|Launched by||All Indian Government|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Sansad Adarsh Gaon Yojana?
Features of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Under this scheme, Rs 21 lakh is given per village for the development of adopted villages and to provide them facilities. The amount of money for the development of a given village is also checked whether it is being used properly or not, on which appropriate action is also taken.
- Under this scheme, out of Rs 21 lakh received for village development, Rs 20 lakh is used for village development and the remaining Rs 1 lakh is used for other expenditure.
- Under Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana, more attention is given to development works like schools and education, Panchayat buildings, religious places, Chaupal and proper nutritious diet for pregnant women. Besides, the facilities of the farmers are also taken proper care of.
- With this scheme, the people living in the village will not need to go anywhere, they will get employment in the village itself and the number of child labor will reduce and those children will get good education. With all these objectives, the government will develop the village through this scheme.
Important Link: Use this link to visit the website of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana.
To make the Sansad Model Village Scheme, an amount of Rs 21 lakh is provided to the adopted village for the works of the village and to make the village ideal, development work is done in every area and any person of the village is provided employment. There is no need to go out and children are provided good education, thus making Sansad an ideal village.
What is Sansad Adarsh Gaon Yojana? Its information has been given to you in detail so that you can know how this scheme works, how the village is developed through this scheme, all this information is given to you in this article. Through this scheme, the government is making continuous efforts for the development of the entire country so that every backward village can be developed.
We have given you all the information about Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana through this article, hope you have understood all the information well. If you want to get information related to the village, then you will get it from this article and it will also give you information related to business, so you must share this article. Thank you.
- Download Birth Certificate 2023
- How to Get Loan For Employment?
- How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme?
- How to Check Attendance Online in MNREGA? 2023
- How to See Copy of Bhulekh UP Khasra / Khatauni online
What is Sansad Adarsh Gaon Yojana, What is Sansad Adarsh Gaon Yojana